"Vector3D SSE" is published under the following license:
|Copyright (c) 2011 Hans-Christian Ahlswede|
|Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:|
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- The name of the author may not be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
- In the following paragraphs the term ``significant modification'' will be used, which is defined as follows from now on:
- A significant modification is the modification or extension of functionality of the software by modifying or extending the source code.
- A significant modification is NOT the reduction of functionality of the software by modifying, extending or reducing the source code or the binary.
- In case of a ``significant modification'' of the software the modifier is allowed to append a new line below the copyright line containing the period of modification and his full name.
- In case of a ``significant modification'' of the software this list of conditions can be extended to new parapgraphs by the modifier, located below the latest defined paragraph, if the new paragraphs do not affect or modify §1, §2, §3, §4, §5, §6, all paragraphs listed before the new paragraphs as well as the copyright notice and the disclaimer.
|THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.|